Sunday 28 July 2013

Soap And Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It!

Hi guys and gals. Today i am going to tell you about a fabulous multi tasking scrub and mask marvel! Now i am a really big fan of soap and glory and have been for quite a while. I love their quirky packaging, innovative ideas and super scented products. I do find their products to be very effective and they do normally live up to their promises. So here's how i got on with the S & G Scrub Your Nose In It.

So this wonder scrub promises to help refine pores and prevent blemishes. It also offers to give brighter and more radiant skin with its " Special fruit acid formula". Now this product i have been using for agessssssss! I have re purchased this multiple times because i know i can trust it. When I'm having a bad skin day and i need results this always delivers. At first when you squeeze this product out you meet a green clay like goop, odd looking, but Soap and Glory aren't known for making average looking products. The smell is like a fruity mint mixture, It is very fresh and really invigorates your skin. I use this scrub when my skin is run down with blemishes, excess oil, dullness and all round yuckyness! The instructions say to work a pea sized dollop into the t zone then to work it out to the rest of the face, then you can leave it on as a five minuet mask. I find it most effective if you do the exact opposite. I apply it onto dry, clean skin and cover the whole face. I leave it on for 10 - 15 minuets. I then dampen it down and give my face a good scrub. The results from this product are fantastic. Clean feeling, clear, fresh and radiant skin! So if you are looking for a good value multi tasking product then i suggest you give it a go! You can find this product in most boots stores for £7.50. I did notice that they recently changed the packaging to a white box now instead of the pink tube on its own so keep your eyes out for that. Don't forget to give me a tweet and let me know how you get on! Thanks for reading and i will blog to you all soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment