Friday 16 August 2013

NIP + FAB BODY SLIM FIX!

Hello everyone! I've just started a healthy eating regimen! I have thrown fad diets out the window because although I've had great success with them in the past they have turned me into a mega yo-yo dieter! Not good! Now I'm not trying to go all stupidly skinny but treat day has turned into every day in my life and I've piled on a pound or 17? So along with my healthy eating I've roped in the beauty department for a nice fix to firm up my body too! So I bring you Nip + Fab body slim fix!

Nip +Fab is becoming one of my new favourite brands with its endless list of fab fixes for all sorts of body and skin issues! One of the newest lines to be added to the Nip + Fab collection is the fitness range, Apparently the products are deigned to run along side an active lifestyle to help you on your body beautifying mission.As well as Body slim fix, in the range there is also a body scrub to rev up circulation and a roll on to soothe tired muscles.

Now I do have to admit I may have been first attracted by this product as basically it is advertised as slimming in a tube (there is always hope). This daily toning body moisturiser contains unislim witch help sculpt and refine body contours. Also inside is cocoa butter to help soften and smooth then finally caffeine to help improve skin tone and texture. So all gimmicks and weird made up ingredients aside does this product actually work?

I have been using this product in the morning for around 7 days now, and I can honestly say i feel it working! So I haven't dropped 10 stone and shrunk to a 20" waist ( not that i would want to), but my skin feels firmer and a bit tighter too. It also feels like the puffy bits on my thighs and love handles have magically de-puffed. I think there is a lot of hate against products like these as they never seem to live up to expectations but I think this Nip + Fab fix is really good! In fact, I like it that much I have stocked up and bought four! You can find this product in most superdrug, boots, tesco and sainsburys stores, also online via the Nip + Fab website here! It is currently priced at £14.95 for the 200ml tube, I think this is more than reasonable given the reasults I got from this product!

 So if your looking for something to give you a bit More body confidence whilst eating healthy and having an active lifestyle this might just fit the bill. I'm really loving the Nip + Fab range as a whole and I am finding more and more fixes that actually work as i go along. Go Nip +Fab!!! Thanks for reading everyone, don't forget to comment below with any questions or your own mini review on this product! Blog soon!

Ian x

2 comments: