Sunday 18 August 2013

NIVEA FIRMING BODY LOTION!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! Today i am going to show you the firming lotion of all firming lotions! This little gem for Nivea has been a favourite of mine for years and whilst i do stray sometimes and try other products, nothing seems to beat it! I have been using the Nip + Fab Body Slim Fix as you will see from Friday's post as i do like the de-puffing action it brings, but it will never beat my Nivea Firming Lotion!

I'm keeping this post short as to be honest this product doesn't need me to rave on for ages about how good it is as the results it brings speak for them selves! Basically, just like a lot of Nivea's face creams, this super body lotion contains Q10! Basically what this wonder ingredient does is politely asks those un firm areas to kindly move on and stop loitering! Fabulouso! This lotion is my side kick whilst i am on my healthy eating and trying to loose a few pounds, it stops the skin from looking like it has melted once you have put all that hard work in and got your slimming results! You can find this product everywhere, i picked up the 400ml tube for £3 in Asda! Asda's lack of beauty knowledge which means they have no idea what the correct price of products should be! Love yah really Asda! So if you're looking to wave good bye to that extra bit of jiggle in your wiggle then get on this classic Nivea lotion! Let me know how you get on and stay fabulous everyone! Blog soon!
You gotta love

Ian x

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good product ... I discovered it about 12 years ago. If you couple it with body brushing it works even better! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work facial massage device

    ReplyDelete