Thursday 8 August 2013

SOAP AND GLORY - PULP FRICTION!

Hello everyone! How are we? Its all about soap and glory for me recently! As you may have seen in my What i got for my birthday post i got a few soap and glory goodies! I was already a fan of S & G so the birthday products were a great addition to my beauty family. Today I'm talking Pulp Friction, another fabulously named product from S & G! You will have seen this in my previous post of what i got for my birthday, here's how i got on trying it out!

So my first expectations from this product were good, but as its a foaming scrub i wasn't expecting a scrubtacular experience! I gave it a go this morning and i have to say im in love with this scrub! It has a fantastic fruity scent named "Fruitigo". It is packed full of weird and wonderful ingredients such as fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, lemonade tree liquid, orange waterjuice and vitamin balls! I have to say this marvelous mixture of ingredients must do something in the scrubbing department as this scrub packs a punch witch i wasn't expecting! The texture that comes out the pretty pink tube is almost clay like. You would expect a texture like this to belong to a face mask! I massaged this scrub onto damp skin, it spreads so far and for me this is great as i tend to use loads and loads of scrub when doing the full body works! This scrub retails at £8 for the 250ml tube which i have to admit i may not have paid before trying Pulp Friction out! Now i have given it a go it is an up and coming favourite in my body care routine and i will declare its here to stay! Thanks to Soap and Glory for another shower time wonder and thanks to you all for reading! Blog soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment