Sunday 21 July 2013

Glossy box is almost here!

IM SOOOO EXCITED! I will be recieving my first ever glossy box in the next five days or so! I cant wait! Ive been wanting to try glossy box out for a while and now its happening.

Glossy box is, for those of you who dont know, a sampling subscrition that allows you to try luxury size samples of all different products from all different brands, It is a fantastic opertunity to try and experience products and brands you may never of known about or been aware of. The glossy box website also allows you to then buy full sizes of the sample you recieve if you so wish!

I think i will most certainly be including glossy boxes into my videos, they will be delievered to my house on a monthly basis so hopefully ill have even more products to rave to you guys about (If they turn out to be worth raving over!).

So dont forget to check out my youtube channel, its still work in progress at the moment but it should be up and running within the next few weeks, so maybee yo would like to subscribe now so you dont miss the grand opening? Heres the link to my channel >>>http://www.youtube.com/user/IanieTube . So check it out and let me know what you think!

Anyway thats me done for this mini post! Thanks for reading guys and appologies for the over use of the exclamation marks, im just too excited!!!!

Ian x

2 comments:

  1. Oh i hope you're chuffed with it - I used to get that donkeys ago!

    Make sure you tweet them - don't think they get many gents reviewing them, bet it'll go down a storm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really excited! Its going to be like a birthday for me every month! Thats some good info about the twitter, i shall deffo give them a tweet. :D x

    ReplyDelete