Sunday 28 July 2013

Get fresh with Dove!

Hi guys and gals! Today I'm going to tell you about another Dove beauty treat. As you can probably tell by now I'm a big fan of Dove and all that their brand stands for! When i saw one of their new Dove go fresh body lotions on offer for £1.99 i just had to have it! You've probably seen the Dove go fresh shower gels, well they now do go fresh  body lotions to match! So now not only can you get super Dove moisturising powers but you can get fresh at the same time! Also this will now allow you to layer the fragrance with the deodorant, shower cream and lotion!


I tried the Dove go fresh nourishing lotion with the cucumber and green tea scent and ohhh is that fresh! As you would expect this lotion will leave your skin super soft and glowing with soft skin that lasts! However there is a twist to this lotion that i was not aware of until i used it. I applied this after my shower as usual, but as i began to rub it in i got this super cool sensation to my skin! At first it freaked me out, i thought i cant possibly be having a reaction to this product? I checked the back of the bottle and realised it also contained menthol, so you get that super cool tingle like what you get from the original source mint shower gel. So there we have it, I've discovered another must have summer essential, so now you can moisturise your skin on these hot days with no bother at all. Thanks for reading everyone and i will blog to you all soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment