Sunday 21 July 2013

TWO LITTLE DOVES!

Hi guys and gals! I just had to do a post on some fantastic little skin saviours i recently purchased on a mini haul in tescos of all places. I managed to pick up some old favourites that i haven't used in quite a while.

The reason i found myself down the beauty isle this time was because recently, due to this hot an sticky weather, I've been having a dry skin moment or two! I was looking for some bargains as always, and bargains were what i found.

The products i bought were as i say products id used before but forgot just how good they were. Both products are from one of my favourite brands, Dove. I love dove products for many reasons, the luxurious smells and textures, the prices and the satisfaction from knowing for me, any Dove product i buy will do as it says! I also love their ethos on real beauty and that their adverts contain real men and women! Fabulous!

The first product i picked up was the Dove creme mousse shower cream. I LOVE THIS! It lives up to all the reasons i gave above. Its creamy and nourishing, and is fantastically hydrating for a shower cream. I have noticed since Dove changed the packaging and introduced nutrium moisture, they are better than ever! I got this for the bargain price of £1.19 for a 200ml bottle. Its very concentrated and when used with a bath Lilly or scrunchy a little really does go a long way! Me being the beauty geek that i am loves a bargain, so for that price i stocked up with four of these little gems!

The next product i purchased was the Dove instant hydration nourishing lotion. Again this product is a star. I Love all dove lotions as i feel they "feed" my skin with lovely nourishment. This lotion is extra special as not only does it deeply nourish and moisturise skin, but it does it with a very light milky texture that glides on and sinks in so quick, making it a must have for parched summer skin! Again it smells lovely as do all the other dove products and leaves my skin with a healthy, radiant glow. This little trooper was a steal at £2.49 for the 400ml bottle! I love it! love love love love love itttt!

So as i write this blog, i sit here with super nourished, glowing, soft, healthy fab smelling skin! Products like this are the reason i adore high street brands as a total of £3.48 gives me super skin that makes Ianie super happy!

Thanks for reading and i will blog to you all very soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment