Tuesday 23 July 2013

PERFECT SKIN IN FIVE SECONDS? Garnier Perfect Blur!

Perfect skin in five seconds, this is what garnier are promising us with their new product, Perfect Blur. It claims to be able to blur wrinkles, imperfections, open pores and shine. Now that's a big promise from any product if you ask me, but here's how i got on as i tried this new wonder cream!

Firstly, i was very skeptical when this product first hit the shelves. I saw the advert on line and i was like, REALLY?!? As i roamed the isles of tesco for another treat to add to the collection i came across this product on offer for £8.88 for the 30 ml tube, it was a third off. So i took the plunge and went for it, and I'm soooooo  glad i did! I've just used this product after my shower because i just couldn't wait until tomorrow! The results of this product are amazing to say the least!


The texture is lovely, its like an air whipped mousse. It was so easy to apply! Normally with primers of this nature i find them too thick. They seem to drag on the skin and are not suitable for dry skin. This product however is the total opposite. It glides on beautifully and leaves skin silky soft and super smooth! There is no particular scent to this primer, or none that i noticed anyway, and that fine by me.

Next to the results! Wrinkles blurred? CHECK! Imperfections softened? CHECK! Open pores diminished? CHECK! Shine eliminated? CHECK! I am officially wowed! Finally a product that makes big promises and deliverers big results! And all this for under £10? Am i dreaming? The next big shock was when i stood in front of the boyfriend and said " Does my skin look any different?", without him having any knowledge of the product he pointed out the even skin tone and the reduction in shine. Now that is amazing, any product that gives results that even the dopiest manly man can notice deserves a medal in my eyes!

So to sum it up, no it doesn't fill in those deep wrinkles on my forehead, but no cosmetic product will! It does however lessen the appearance of them and has definitely made me feel less conscious about them. It has also smoothed the fine lines around my eyes, reduced redness on my cheeks and smooths out my large pores. The result that impresses me the most however is the matte effect. I have no idea how it does it but it reduces shine as you would know it from oiliness in the skin, but then your skin glows as if its been lit from within! Garnier have obviously put a lot of thought, time and effort into making this a winner! Guys, give it a go, I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

So that's me done for another post! I hope you enjoyed, please leave any comments below if you have any questions or i would also love to hear all your experiences with this product if you decide to give it a go! Thanks for reading and i will blog to you all soon! Ian x




No comments:

Post a Comment