Tuesday 23 July 2013

beauty talk!

Hi guys and gals! I hope you're enjoying the blog so far. Don't forget if you want to talk beauty there are a few channels you can follow. First of all don't forget the comments section on here for each post. If you want to ask a question or make a comment or give me your experience with products or tips etc then go ahead, i would love to hear from you. Secondly i do have a facebook and you're more than welcome to add me on there via this link https://www.facebook.com/ian.powell.5811. You can send me a message or write on my wall if you so wish, its also a great way to follow my posts as i put them up. Also before i go don't forget you can subscribe to my blog via email on the top right side of the main blog page. I'm off now to find me some midnight beauty bargains so i will blog to you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment