Friday 26 July 2013

THE GLOSSY BOX HAS ARRIVED!!!

Hi guys and gals! I bring to you today my most exciting post so far. Do you remember the Glossy Box i was all excited over a few posts ago? Well.............ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Now if you are still unsure as to what a glossy box is don't worry, i will not be skimping on any details in this post. I cannot tell you how excited i am that it has arrived, a beautiful box of products waiting for me to try! I suppose i better explain as to what glossy box is, basically its an essential for any beauty lover. Glossy box is a beauty subscription. for £10 a month plus £2.95 p&p you receive a mixture of five luxury size samples and full size beauty products! Exited? I thought you might be! So i will now reveal all on how i got on with my first ever Glossy Box.

First of all let me show you some pictures of the grand opening. This months box i do believe is a limited edition design, normally from what i have seen you get a black shiny box with the Glossy Box logo embossed on it! As you will see the box itself is a treat to the eyes. Let me say this isn't a flimsy, thin box either, it is made of a thick cardboard and is ideal for storing your beauty treats on or saving and re using for a birthday or Christmas present! The products come wrapped in tissue paper with a pretty ribbon to finish off the look! You also receive a little card welcoming you to Glossy box and a leaflet giving full details of all the products inside.Anyway enough of the box, i know your all dieing to know whats inside!






This months beauty treats are all summer themed, so we have a nice mix of skin and hair care products. Now we have from left to right........ Alterna Bamboo Style boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist 25 ml, Coola Mineral Face Spf 20 Essance Tint 7 ml, Caite London Paint Pot (Shade - The Gossip) 13.5ml, Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz 100 ml and Inecto Pure Coconut Refreshing Dry Shampoo 150 ml.




So what an exciting bunch of products we have on our hands here! Now the Ciate polish, Anatomicals face mist and Inecto dry shampoo are all full sizes, Winner! I have done the maths for you and worked out that in total these products bought separately would cost £26.19, can anyone see the saving there? Not only does this box satisfy my need for beauty but also my need for bargains. Fabulous!

So me and mum couldn't wait to give some of these a try, I've let my mum have the Ciate polish and the Alterna texture mist. I did offer her the dry shampoo but she's not a fan of coconut so this product i will give to a friend as a little treat. We gave the Texture mist a go and wow, this is a cracker! I spritzed mums locks a few times and worked it from root to tip. This product is great for mum as she's always looking for something to give her volume and shine and this totally did the trick. With the handy little size it will be ideal for her to keep in her bag for touch ups and will be great for her to take on holiday. Its safe to say shes happy with this little gem. We are saving the Ciate polish for next week where i will do her nails because I'm such a good son! She is going on holiday as i mention so this will be fabulous for adding a touch of glamour to her look and the deep coral shade is so on trend right now!

I tried the Coola Mineral face tint first then gave my skin a nice refreshing spritz with the Anatomicals product. The skin tint is great for a few reasons. It is a lovely light texture that is totally none greasy and adds a subtle hint of colour and a little coverage. It has a lovely fruity/Floral scent witch consists mainly of Acai berry oil and Evening primrose oil. The Acai exstract promises powerful anti ageing benefits helps to reduce inflammation and balance moisture levels. Now looking at the benefits of this product is anyone thinking this may be an ideal holiday make up item! Sun and skin care mixed with an spf 20, what a fantastic multi-tasker this is! The Anatomicals face mist is super refreshing! It leaves your skin super cool and hydrated, it also delivers a gorgeous dewy glow. I think this product is a handbag essential, not only for cooling down and re hydrating the skin throughout the day but also to set any make up products as a finishing touch!

So there we have it, my first ever Glossy box has been a total success. What a fantastic idea it is and such great value for money. I can honestly say i think this is one of the greatest beauty finds i've ever had! So if you can spare yourself the subscription each month then i strongly suggest you go for this, i am sure all you beauty lovers will not disappointed. I am just left with one questions however, IS IT AUGUST YET?!?! I hope you all enjoyed this post and don't forget i am now on twitter (@IANIETUBE). Feel free to drop me a tweet and let me know how you get on if you decide to treat yourself to this beauty marvel! You can also follow me on twitter so you can keep up to date with my latest posts. I will blog to you all soon, Ian x


No comments:

Post a Comment