Wednesday 24 July 2013

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!

Hi guys and gals! As well as beauty products i also have a few other things that i like! So in this post i thought i would cover a few items that i love in my life!

So first of all is my google nexus 7! I love it to bits. It was a present i received from my boyfriend last Christmas and it was a total surprise. I had gone on and on about the nexus 7 since he had brought one home from work to try. After five minuets of playing i was obsessed with it, i didn't want to let it go back! So as Christmas was approaching i thought i would drop a few hints to the boyf, and some more, and more, and more. I was repeatedly told i wouldn't be getting one for Christmas, i was gutted to say the least. Christmas days comes and there was a little box waiting for me under the tree, and there it was, the now named Norman nexus! I am a total android fan so this was a great addition to my gadget collection! I do notice however a new nexus 7 has been released, now with a better screen and a camera on, amongst other things ofcource, well Christmas is only 5 months away! I shall start dropping the hints!

Next up is my lovely little car, and when i say little i mean its teeny weeny! I passed my driving test 8 months ago, it only took me five years! Any hoo, after driving my red suzuki swift for two weeks, i noticed a petrol leak! EEEEEKKKK! So i decided to go have a mooch at some new cars. I had my eye on a toyota iq ever since it came out, its super dinky and smart. There is a few good reasons why i think this car is brilliant! 1. It does 67mpg witch im sure saves me a packet on fuel, it currently costs £30 to fill the tank! 2. i pay no road tax! Due to its low emissions it is exempt from road tax, whooop! 3. It only has three seats, witch means less room for taxing people around! My lovely little toyota iq is called Shaniqua Spatuladora Anne Watts-Branning! A lot of people call her half a car, but for less the half the cost of running a normal car i think i can live with that!

Finally is a book that has helped me in life a lot. You may have heard of it, its called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Now a few years ago i was having a taught time, and things didn't seem to be going how i wanted, i was down in the dumps. This book was recommended by a friend at the time as she thought it would help me out, and she seemed to have great success with it. So i popped down to waterstones and gave it a go. Now I'm not a big reader of books, but this particular book i could not put down. I tried the techniques and tips in the book, and over time as i implemented these into my life things seemed to improve. Now weather this was a placebo effect from reading the book or it actually works i cant confirm. What i can confirm is that after reading i felt lifted, positive and ready to take on the world. I do to this day still follow the things i learned from this book, and feel i will take these with me throughout my life.  So anyone feeling they need a lift of a pick me up, i strongly recommend this book!

So that is that, a slightly different post this time but i hope you enjoyed it! At least now you know a little More about me and the things i love! Thanks for reading and i will blog to you soon! Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment