Monday 22 July 2013

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hello guys and gals, as its recently been my birthday and i turned the grand old age of 24 i thought i would share with you the beauty treats i got from my friends family and boyf! I haven't tried all the products as of yet as some I'm saving for when the weather cools down, its too hot for super rich pampering products at the moment.

The first lot i got was a fabulous trio of soap and glory shower saviours as i call them, from mum and dad. I got the sugar crush shower gel, whipped clean shower butter and pulp friction body scrub. I'm totally excited to try the whipped clean shower butter as a body butter mixed with a shower cream is a new one on me! Personally i think its a fab idea and i love the idea of these "superdew spheres" that's its apparently packed with. The sugar crush shower gel smells beyond amazing, its a combination of lime, kiwi and sugar. Fittttt! Those of you who are soap and glory fans will notice this same scent from the sugar crush body scrub witch is another favourite of mine. And finally the pulp friction, its packed full of lovely scrubby bits and its also foams up too, so its a 2 in 1, what a great little time saver that will be. I haven't tried any of these yet but i totally cant wait to give them a go. Below is a little picture of my new shower pals!


Next up is a beautiful little gift set given to me by my friend Stevie. It is the champneys distant shores set! It contains mini sizes of the shower mousse, body butter, body scrub and bath float from this range. I have wanted this set for soooooooo long as the smell is just amazing, its like a tropical paradise in a tub! I'm mostly excited by the shower mousse, it comes in a little pump and provides instant foamy bubbles! Yay! We all love a good rich lather in the shower! The set also comes in a lovely vibrant pink box which i will be saving to keep bits and bobs in as its too good to throw away! Below is a picture of my mini pamper evening set.

CKONE!!!!! You gotta love it. That fresh clean scent. It is my all time favourite fragrance. Well here is this years summer edition courtesy of mum and dad. Its limited edition and its smells grrrrrrrrreat. Its a bit more masculine that the usual CKone but is still unisex so get on it girls! I wont go on too much as unfortunately my blog does not yet contain smellvision, but i thought it deserved a mention!

And finally some skin care. Instead of buying me some random things this year and ruining my life, my boyfriend decided to take me shopping and let me pick out what i wanted. This was a wise move as i am the fussiest cow on the planet, unless you are an identical clone of me then don't try! So off the the NO7 counter i popped, i had my eye out for some treats id seen in boots the week before. I picked 3 items from the new beautiful skin range witch were..... clean pore purifier, cleansing water for oily skin and pore vacuum mask. The clean pore purifier excited me to say the least, its a beauty gadget! Its a tube with a round head attached witch has little nibs that work as an exfoliating action. You twist the top to get some of the gel out, witch i think is some sort of mild acidic cleansing gel witch salicylic acid in, or something along those lines. You then work it into your t zone or any clogged areas and bam! Blackheads and large pores are deleted! Now doesn't that sound fab. The cleansing water is self explanatory, its a cleansing water aimed at oily skin. I have tried this one out, its refreshing, smells great and leaves you shine free, its a winner. The pore vacuum mask sounds rather interesting, its a clay based peel off mask that shrinks and cleans out pores, cant go wrong! Below is a snap shot of the face saving threesome!

So there we have it, as if i didn't have enough products already. It was my birthday though after all so if you cant be bought things you love but don't need on your birthday then when can you? Thanks to my friends and family for all the presissies and thanks to all you guys and gals for reading my new post, i will blog to you all soon! Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment