Sunday 4 August 2013

NIP + FAB DEEP CLEANSE FIX! MARVELOUS MULTI-TASKER!

Hello everyone! I hope your all well! Today I'm talking multi-taskers! And in particular my new fave the Nip+Fab Deep Cleanse Fix! First of all let me say how much i love Nip+Fab products! Their line of products feature a wide range of "Fixes" To produce a solution to anything from the dreaded bingo wings to creams to use with your favourite pair of stilettos! I've tried only a few products from Nip+Fab but each one i have been 110% satisfied with.

So as you are already aware I'm reviewing today a magical multitasking cleansing cream! This i do believe is quite new to the range and it caught my eye straight away whilst i was browsing the boots website! It boasts a multitude of uses. You can use this product as a mask, night treatment, cleanser, exfoliator and a on the spot treatment! I have go at using this product in all the suggested multi-use ways and i have to say it really does provide a variety of uses! I agree with all the claims this product makes apart from one. The exfoliating part of this product is not strictly true as it suggests using a muslin cloth when removing this cleanser for aided exfoliation. Now in my eyes any product that is remove with a muslin cloth is an exfoliator if this is the case! I personally use a face cloth instead of a muslin as muslin cloths tend to grate on my stubbly bits witch is no good! As a mask, cleanser, on the spot treatment and overnight rescue it does the job very well! It leaves your skin soft smooth and radiant and i feel it does help prevent blemishes. It gives lovley clean skin without all the dryness that harsh cleanser can bring! You can find this product on the boots website for a steal at £7.95 for 300ml tub! Value is not the word with this Nip+Fab fix! Thanks for reading guys and i will blog to you all soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment