Monday 12 August 2013

AUGUST GLOSSY BOX IS HERE!

Hello everyone, its that time again, Gloss Box is here! So its august Glossy Box time and this month is a box full of "High Flyer's", the idea being each product inside is from a different country around the world. For those of you who do not know what Glossy Box is, here's the link to my first Glossy Box review. So this months box is looking pretty in pink with some lovely squiggly tissue paper inside, very fancy! So onto the contents....


I'm trying to get excited about this months box but the majority of the products are make up. Don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of a bit of slap but I don't go as far to be wearing eye liners and all that jazz. However I bet all you lovely ladies will love these eye make up treats. There is however a nice little skin care product in there and its for oily/combination skin too, yay!

So first of all, inspired by ancient Indian traditions we have the Urban Veda Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish. This product is packed with mint, eucalyptus and witch hazel so it packs a fresh purifying punch! It claims to refine pores and mattify skin. I cant wait to give this little polish a go so lets just see if it lives up to the claims!

Next up is an offering from the Swedish brand Emite Make Up. I can honestly say i have never heard of this brand before but i suppose one of the main reasons i joined Glossy Box is so i could discover new beauty treasures! These Eyelash curlers look like the Ferrari of the lash curling world with there black body and red lash grips! I did notice on the leaflet that comes in the box that these work out at £20! Ermmmm, great value to come in a Glossy Box but i would never see myself forking out that much on what is a basic essential product! Who knows they may give me the worlds most glamorous lashes and i might fall in love with them!

Now the next few products are going to my dearest mum as I really cant find a use for them in my beauty regimen. From Brazil we have the Essential Make Up Remover Pen by OCEANE Femme. Again I've never heard of this brand but it is interesting what beauty products look like in other parts of the world. This product is designed as a quick fix for make up mistakes and comes with 3 replaceable tips! The UK product is a 2-in-1 Eyeshadow/Liner by Brand Jelly Pong Pong! Well what a fabulous brand name this is. The product is a handy eye shadow and liner in one convenient stick! Handy for makeovers on the go! Last of all from USA we have the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment. Apparently this product promises to turn sun, sea, salt and chlorine weathered hair back to goddess glory. Mum will love this one as she's well into her hair products!

So whilst there is a great mix of products in the August Glossy Box I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't more in there that I cant try. I cant complain though as Glossy Box is designed for the ladies. Sorry I haven't gone into much detail on the make up products, don't worry though as I am aware some of my lovely blog readers have signed up to Glossy Box so I'm sure they will leave some lovely comments below and let us all know how they got on! Thanks for reading and I will blog to you all soon.

*****DON'T FORGET YOU CAN SIGN UP TO GLOSSY BOX HERE!*****
Ian x


No comments:

Post a Comment