Friday 2 August 2013

MUA COSMETICS HAUL!!!

Hello everyone! Ok, so I've been spending again but let me say there was a huge sale on the MUA website and I just couldn't resist these insane bargains! I ordered my beauty treats last weekend and they came today! How excited am I right now?!? SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!! I've been trying out MUA products recently after a great recommendation from a work friend! I love this brand, it has the packaging of a high end cosmetic, the quality of a high end cosmetic but all for a minute fraction of the cost of high end cosmetics! Oooohh you cant go wrong! So let me show you what I got!


First let me apologise for the picture, I'm sorry its not the best but pay day is next week so I will be getting a nice light box to get some cracking shots done! Yay! Anyway! Top left we have, Shimmer Kisses Bronzer and top right we have Lipstick Trio in shade Siren. Bottom row from left to right we have Fashionista Ready To Wear Brush-On Concealer Shade 01, Bronzer Shade 01, Fashionista Catwalk 360 Pressed Powder Compact Shade 01, Out There Plumping Lipgloss Shade Nude, Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit Universal shade and at the very bottom the MUA Lip Brush! Well didn't I do well! I'm most excited about the Catwalk 360 Pressed powder compact as the compact itself is awesome! What you cant see in the picture is that it has a mirror on the other side of the black lid! Amazing! Also the brow kit is a cracker too! It comes with three brow powder shades, a setting wax, double ended brow brush and some little tweezers! Great brows on the go!

 So here's guess the price time, what do you think i paid for the whole lot? £50? LOWER! £40? LOWER! £30? LOWER! £20? Ok I will stop guessing for you! The grand total of all these came to £17.70, and that's including £2.95 p&p! ARE THESE MUA PEOPLE FOR REAL?! This brand is just too bloomin good if you ask me! NEVER FEAR! The sale is still on the MUA website as we speak! HERE'S THE LINK TO THE MUA WEBSITE! So get on there and grab your self some beauty bargains, you will not regret it!

Just before I go, I just want to update you all in regards to the blog post schedule! My blog posts will be put up on my blog every other day, unless, like today there is breaking news and I just cant keep it in! Dont forget to give me a tweet on twitter or a comment on facebook if you try any of these MUA goodies out! Thanks for reading and I will blog to you all soon!

Ian x

No comments:

Post a Comment