Tuesday 6 August 2013

ALONG CAME BETTY - FIX ME QUICK MATTIFIER!

Hello everyone! I hope you re all well. Today I'm talking miracle mattifers. I personally suffer from an oily t-zone and for me this is nothing but a pest. I always dream of a miracle product that will bring me lovely shine free skin the whole day long! I have tried lots and lots and lots of different products aiming to provide a whole day without shine but had no luck, some of the products have even given me more shine then i had in the first place!?

 I recently discovered a new product line that is exclusive to tescos called Along Came Betty! I have no idea who this Betty is but i now know that her mattifying stick is fab. I tried the Fix Me Quick Mattifer and its a little cracker! The product itself is a solid that melts when applied to skin. It provides a nice matt finish and feels light on the skin! Although it doesn't provide a whole day without shine the handy stick is ideal to pop in your bag and use for touch ups throughout the day. I think i have come to terms that no product will protect my skin from turning into an oil slick with just one aplication but this offering from Along Came Betty certainly helps! You can find this product in larger tesco stores for £5.99. Thanks for reading and i will blog to you all soon! 
Ian x

1 comment:

  1. Yay we can all now leave comments on blog posts! Whoop!!! All you have to do is select to comment as anonymous at the bottom of the list! Feel free to put your name on so i know who the comments from! :D x

    ReplyDelete