Thursday 1 August 2013

GARNIER 7 DAYS LOTION! - IM FEELING THE LOVE!

Hey guys and gals! As you may have realised by now super dooper body products are a favourite of mine in my body care routine! Another must have for me has to be the garnier Body Intensive 7 Days lotions. There are a wide range of scents all covering different skin types from normal to really dry. I have tried lots of different lotions in this range with great success! They're another really good set of body moisturisers that a great for soothing and healing dry damaged skin. A few months ago garnier updated their 7 days range with a few new additions witch boast a refreshing gel - cream texture. So now you can have all the intensive moisture of the original product but now with a lighter texture, ideal for softening summer skin. I love the two options now as i can revert back to the original in winter when i need a bit more nourishment and use the gel - cream in summer when i want some light hydration.

Im currently using the gel - cream formula in the grape scent. This smells so lovely and light. It also includes an L-bifidus extract, witch last i heard was the main ingredient in an activia yogurt? This states that it will improve the skins moisture barrier and give skin exceptionally long hydration and this it definitely does. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long! Now the only thing that confused me about these products was the 7 days part? I thought one product cant possibly keep your skin soft for 7 days after one application? After having a good scan on the back of the bottle it actually means if you use this product for 28 days then your skin will feel moisturised even 7 days after the last application! That sounds good to me, but unfortunately i cant comment as I'm sure you're already aware i swap and change the use of lotions and potions all the time so i haven't used this long enough to see if this is true. You can find these lotions just about everywhere now and for the 250ml bottle it costs around £2.99 witch i think is a fair price for the results this product gives.
Thanks for reading everyone and i will blog to you all soon.

Ian x

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I only just discovered this. I've needed this in my life for for long.

    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete