Sunday 12 March 2017

Yet again I will announce myself as back in the blogging game!

For a number of weeks or months in fact I've been wanting to get back to my blog.  It was back in 2015 I uploaded my last post, goodness that's a long time ago. So what's happened since then? Well my love of products and beauty has of course continued. I have many products and beauty gadgets I cannot wait to review! I'm also now a qualified nail technician in levels 2 and 3! I am an obsessed mani/pedi person.

So I want to continue with the beauty side of the blog but I would also like to expand into lifestyle and all sorts of other things. Anyone who knows me knows my interests go from one random nail polish to Titanic to Vacuum cleaners so who knows what I will be posting!

I'd like really just to have the blog as a little community for beauty enthusiasts, positivity prince and princess' and anyone who likes a random gab about this, that and th other.

I look forward to posting lots more to come.

Love and positivity

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment